A Little Sass and A lot of Pink: Classy N Sassy Designs





Well, Trina&Friends continues to search high and low to bring you the most creative and unique crafts, clothing and designs. So, when we found the energetic designer who creates innovative crafts including the"Baby Bling Tags" (available for purchase on Trina&Friends), we knew she'd be a great fit with our community. Classy N Sassy Designs is owned by a woman named Trina (she immediately thought it was interesting we contacted her since we are Trina&Friends) and we caught up with her to see where she finds inspiration for her work....


She states:

"I am sure it won't take a customer very long to pin point what inspires me.


PINK!


Anything and everything pink inspires me.


I live in a boys world: Hubby, Son and two male dogs so there is not a lot of pink in my life. I find that creating pink things offers me an outlet for my feminine side. Pink can be dainty or sassy, vintage or modern. There is something so girly about pink and I am ALL GIRL! I also find inspiration in antiques and most things vintage. I love vintage linens again because there is something so delicate about them. I love the worn out look and get inspired about making the modern look used and broken in. Taking the classic or the classy and adding a bit of sass. I love ribbon, beads and jewels which are a staple in my studio and a trademark of my designs.


I am a paper whore and 90% of my stash has some sort of pink design or vintage look to it.


I get so excited and inspired when I see fresh new paper designs on the shelf at the store. Lastly, I often get inspired by collections. A small collection of frames on a shelf, a small bundle of flowers on the table, or a stack of vintage blankets in a basket. Collections of pretty things spark thoughts and creativity which leads to more pretty things....created by me, Classy N Sassy Designs!"


... well T&F community, we told you she is sassy! We hope you adore all of her works in our store. Welcome Classy N Sassy Designs!

0 Comments: